Date: 1 July 2022
The Management Board of „DINO POLSKA” S.A. (“Company”) reports that it is giving consideration to conducting a bond issue under the Company’s Bond Issuance Program of 21 September 2017 (as amended), which the Company reported in current reports no. 19/2017 and no. 10/2021.
Subject to satisfactory conditions on the debt securities market, the Company will issue bonds with the following borderline parameters:
1) the bond tenor will be up to 4 years;
2) the bonds will be issued in the form of bonds secured by sureties granted by selected companies in the Company’s group;
3) the bonds will be issued under a procedure of being offered for purchase pursuant to art. 33 item 1 of the Bond Act of 15 January 2015 in a manner that will not require the Company to prepare a prospectus or information memorandum;
4) the bonds will be issued in book-entry form and will be recorded in Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (National Securities Depository);
5) the Company’s performances by virtue of the bonds will be purely financial and will involve the payment of the nominal value and interest;
6) the bond interest will be floating interest.
The specific parameters of the bonds, the issue size and the interest rate will be determined in the process of negotiations with financial institutions that will be conducted during the bond issuance process.
The Company’s final decision on issuing the bonds and the specific conditions for that will be made at the stage when the Company’s Management Board adopts the pertinent resolution. If the bond issue is completed, the Company will publish the relevant information in a separate report.
Legal basis: Article 17 of Regulation (EC) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.