Date: 27 August 2020
Body of the report: In reference to current report no. 19/2017 of 21 September 2017 in which Dino Polska S.A. (“Issuer”) reported the establishment and launch of a bond issuance program under which the Issuer may conduct multiple bond issues up to a total (nominal value) of PLN 500,000,000.00 (“Bond Issuance Program”), the Issuer’s Management Board reports that it is giving consideration to conducting a bond issue under the Bond Issuance Program.
Subject to satisfactory conditions on the debt securities market, the Issuer will issue bonds with the following borderline parameters:
1) the bond tenor will be up to 3 years;
2) the bonds will be issued in the form of bonds secured by sureties granted by selected companies in the Issuer’s group;
3) the bonds will be issued under a procedure of being offered for purchase pursuant to art. 33 item 1 of the Bond Act of 15 January 2015 in a manner that will not require the Issuer to prepare a prospectus or information memorandum;
4) the bonds will be issued in book-entry form and will be recorded in Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (National Securities Depository);
5) the bonds will be traded in the alternative trading system run by Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A.;
6) the Issuer’s performances by virtue of the bonds will be purely financial and will involve the payment of the nominal value and interest;
7) the bond interest will be floating interest.
In connection with the bond issuance process referred to above, the Issuer does not preclude the possibility of entering into buyback transactions pertaining to other series of bonds for the purpose of redemption (issued by the Issuer under the Bond Issuance Program) with selected investors participating in the bookbuilding process.
The specific parameters of the bonds, the issue size and the interest rate will be determined in the bookbuilding process that will be conducted during the bond issuance process.
The Issuer’s final decision on issuing the bonds and the specific conditions for that will be made at the stage when the Issuer’s Management Board adopts the pertinent resolution. If the bond issue is completed, the Issuer will publish the relevant information in a separate report.
Legal basis: Article 17 of Regulation (EC) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.